Jimmy Johnson Wants You To "Perform Your Best"

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sports announcers are all over the place when it comes to TV commercials these days. From deli sandwich shops to car rental companies, they pretty much run the gammit of industries. Well at least I thought so until I saw this ad featuring NFL on FOX analyst Jimmy Johnson. Yes, Jimmy has branched out into "male enhancement"....



"Go long with Extenze....I do."- Jimmy Johnson

I mean, you've got to jump on advertising opportunities when and where you can, but I would probably have truned that one down.

(Via Sportress of Blogitude)

2 Comments:

There's nothing I like better than to think about Jimmie Johnson getting laid.

GMoney said...
Feb 16, 2010, 1:31:00 PM  

Plus you can win a chance to be at a Extenze Dinner event with Jimmmy. What a way spend a evening, yikes!

Unknown said...
Feb 19, 2010, 2:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment