Brett Favre Wants You To Hate Him More Than You Already Do

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rooting against the Cowboys was easy, but today it was tough because had to come at the expense of my Favre hatred. Obviously the game wasn't close, and not only did Favre throw a 4th down TD (up 27-3 with 3 minutes left) to rub it in, but he also did this after the game....



Don't know about you, but I'd like to know if the Saints are still accepting people on their bandwagon. Ugh.

Posted by Awful Announcing at 4:56 PM

7 Comments:

Hope against a Chargers - Vikings Super Bowl. It would forever be known as the Douche Bowl.

Mal said...
Jan 17, 2010, 5:33:00 PM  

can't stand Brett...please let the Saints kill these dudes

ThickGirl said...
Jan 17, 2010, 5:35:00 PM  

The thing I notice is that this video came from the Vikes locker room. Someone wanted people to see this. Who and why?

phil said...
Jan 17, 2010, 5:49:00 PM  

He didn't even know the words. I think his teammates tried to help, but he's Brett Favre.

Michael said...
Jan 17, 2010, 6:15:00 PM  

I don't really see the big deal.....oh and I enjoy him throw a TD to make it a 34-3 game. I HATE the Cowboys and their bandwagon fans so I enjoyed it :)

Mark B said...
Jan 18, 2010, 12:26:00 AM  

If this was Drew Brees or any other QB, do you think this would be posted? I don't understand why this is a bid deal either. Hopefully the Saints beat them next week and win the Super Bowl (ever thought you say those words in the same sentence?)

walnuts said...
Jan 18, 2010, 10:44:00 AM  

Saints suck...Favre 4 ever!

Anonymous said...
Jan 18, 2010, 4:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment