You Are No Bill Walker, Mark Sanchez

Monday, October 26, 2009

There's something about eating a tub of popcorn on the bench during a Basketball game that will never be topped. However, Mark Sanchez did his best to challenge, then Kansas State forward, Bill Walker in that regard. With the Jets running all over the Raiders, the golden boy grabbed himself a dog, and went to town. Via



Like I said, he's no Walker....and he's certainly no Carson Palmer....but it was still awfully entertaining. Sanchez even had a comment about it after the game.
"I want to apologize for that. I just wasn't feeling very good, couldn't eat much before the game. I just felt a little queasy and stuff, and toward the end of the game, I probably should've eaten one of those bars or something.

"Somebody offered one up, and I grabbed it. I tried to be discreet about it, but obviously not discreet enough. So I shouldn't do that. It won't happen again."- Mark Sanchez
Bill Walker Munches On Popcorn (YouTube)

Posted by Awful Announcing at 8:05 AM

3 Comments:

Like I said, he's no Walker

Bill Walker was amazing. He could turn a pile of towels into a toilet.

Oct 26, 2009, 6:46:00 PM  

Why is this an issue? The Raiders were eating their own asses all day, and Carl Pickens used to eat several hot dogs per game in the locker room and on the sideline, sometimes buying them from out of the stands.

Unknown said...
Oct 26, 2009, 8:59:00 PM  

Walker was considered to be a potential lottery pick and now he's probably bench-ridden for the rest of his career unless he's traded to the Knicks... Bummer.

b. Lee said...
Oct 26, 2009, 10:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment