Watching Football With John Madden Is Epic

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

I've always wanted to watch a game with John Madden (it would be my Make-A-Wish wish for sure), but I never envisioned it like this. Madden has developed a massive Football viewing experience, and has taken to watching every game on Sunday with dads of NFL QBs....

 


"Roast Beef Central" is perhaps the best name for an eatery that I've ever heard. In fact, John Madden should come out with a Subway/Pot Belly type deli called "RBC". I would be the first in line.

(Video via Real Clear Sports)

3 Comments:

I wouldn't want to be there the week that Brett Favre's dad is there. Too soon?

GMoney said...
Oct 6, 2009, 1:27:00 PM  

lol GMoney

Madden might have been a good coach and announcer, but I'll never respect him as a man for screwing over all the old players with his video game

Oct 6, 2009, 2:44:00 PM  

I'm going to miss Madden Commentary this season. Why did he retire, part of the fun is listening to him....well at least I still have the video game

http://reviewsyoucantuse.blogspot.com

Oct 6, 2009, 4:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment