Peyton Manning Thinks Joe Buck Is A Meanie

Tuesday, October 13, 2009


Peyton Manning probably has the mantra that most older brothers have....only I can make fun of my little brother. Which is why his interview with Bob Costas Sunday night was so funny. Costas asked Peyton if he can watch Eli play at all, and this was his response. Via Watchdog....

"I get so into it. I get so worked up. I remember last year they were playing Philly, or maybe it was two years ago. They beat them and he drove them down there late and I remember standing on top of the bed, yelling at Toomer or one of his receivers because they ran a wrong route, and Joe Buck is just ripping Eli, just because that's what he seems to enjoy doing.

So I'm yelling at Joe Buck, 'Just call the play-by-play, Joe! Let Aikman do the commentary.' I said to myself, 'Peyton, what are you doing? Why are you on top of the bed yelling at the TV?' I've got a game here in four hours against New England or something . . . But you know what, I love watching him play. That's the first thing I do after a game when I get to the locker room. I'm asking for the Giants score."
Wait, so you're telling me Joe Buck doesn't know anything about Football? I am shocked! You can check out the clip below, right at the 10 minute mark....



Peyton Manning prefers Troy Aikman's analysis to Joe Buck's (Watchdog)

4 Comments:

He shouldn't jump on the bad...he might wake Archie up.

GMoney said...
Oct 13, 2009, 10:55:00 AM  

I thought those two would get along like two nice young ladies.

E Buzz said...
Oct 13, 2009, 11:38:00 AM  

Will it be an all Manning Super Bowl? Love to hear thoughts on that.

Oct 14, 2009, 9:49:00 AM  

Buck is just as bad as Dennis Miller and has no right to comment on any sport that He never played as a professional. Buck is a moron

Unknown said...
Oct 14, 2009, 2:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment