Pau Gasol To Be A Guest Star On CSI: Miami

Tuesday, October 27, 2009


You would think that CSI: Miami would pick Dwyane Wade to guest star on an episode of the show, but no. The producers have tabbed LA Laker Pau Gasol as a suspect for an episode that will air next month. From With Leather via the AP....

Spanish national basketball team player and LA Lakers star Pau Gasol says he recently completed filming a guest appearance on the hit US crime drama "CSI: Miami" in an interview published Sunday.

"It was a very attractive opportunity. I play Victor, a normal person who is involved in a car accident and police are suspicious that I am responsible for what happened. I have good, meaty dialogue with an officer," he told daily newspaper El Pais.

The episode will air on the CBS network in the United States next month. It will be one of the first episodes of the ninth season of the series about a team of South Florida forensic experts who probe mysterious or unusual deaths.

"I have always had the acting bug inside me. What this city gives me are opportunities. I'm in the best team in the league, I'm one of the best franchises and this is the city where it happens all the movies," he said.
This isn't the first time Gasol has made it onto a CBS show. Last year, he was on an episode of Numb3rs with teammate Jordan Farmar. As far as CSI: Miami is concerned, all I have to say is YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!

Pau Gasol On CSI: Miami (With Leather)

Posted by Awful Announcing at 2:17 PM

2 Comments:

Maybe he can give the show's cast, especially that tool Caruso, some acting lessons.

UnHoly Diver said...
Oct 27, 2009, 5:19:00 PM  

One reason for this?
CSI Miami shoots in Los Angeles.

Anonymous said...
Oct 28, 2009, 1:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment