Lee Corso Suffers Mild Stroke

Thursday, May 28, 2009


Scary news out of Bristol this evening. Apparently Lee Corso suffered a bit of a stroke, but everything is okay, and he is expected to back for the start of the 2009 College Football Season. Via ESPN....

ESPN College GameDay analyst Lee Corso recently suffered a minor stroke, but plans on being back for the kickoff of the 2009 college football season.

Corso suffered no permanent damage in the minor stroke, which was caused by the blockage to a small artery, according to a statement from Corso. He is expected to make a full recovery.

"This is just a small bump in the road, " Corso said in a statement issued by ESPN. "A 'not so fast, my friend' in my game of life. I look forward to making a full recovery and returning to ESPN for my 23rd season analyzing the greatest sport in the world -- college football."
Obviously thoughts should be with Corso and his family, but if Lee could survive as Burt Reynolds roommate in College, I'm pretty sure he can take on this challenge. Good luck Lee, and I think well all hope to see you back next season.

Corso Expected Back For '09 Season (ESPN)

1 Comments:

I hope Lee Corso will be all right. And to make sure he gets better, I think he should take the 2009 season off, along with the season after that, the season after that, the season after that, the season . . .

charlestace said...
May 30, 2009, 9:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment