ABC Typos At The Bee, And L-A-O-D-I-C-E-A-N

Thursday, May 28, 2009

So ABC was doing a wonderful job covering the Scripps National Spelling Bee, up until they tried to put up a graphic illustrating what the winner receives. How a network could misspell a word at Spelling Bee is hilarious, but especially so when said word is "Educational". Via Bklyn Josh....


Too funny. Other than that it was a great broadcast, and very entertaining. If I learned anything, it's that contestant Kennyi needs his own show and/or Youtube channel, and the winner Kavya Shivashankar knows every word known to man....including Laodicean. Congrats!

Posted by Awful Announcing at 10:14 PM

1 Comments:

She knows Laodicean? That's awesome and confirms she's a Bible reader. This reminds me. I need to watch Akeelah and the Bee again, or at least post it on my youtube channel.

Brad James said...
Jun 1, 2009, 2:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment