PTI Would Like To Scare The Crap Out Of You, Kentucky

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Got a note from ESPN that I had to watch the start of PTI today, and they were not lying. Kornheiser and Wilbon are breaking the news that the John Calipari to Kentucky deal is reportedly of because Rick Pitino was completing a "backdoor" deal at the time of Calipari's press conference today. Check the video....



If you remember, PTI tried something similar last April, but the attempt at fooling people that they were replaying the end of an NCAA Tournament game didn't really work. I have to admit to all of you, that even though I'm not a fan of April Fool's Day, that one was pretty good.

Oh and I have to also admit that I fell for it too (bastards!).

7 Comments:

Last years' awkward high five >>> This years' awkward silly string & confetti

At least the segment was better than Woody Paige hosting Around The Horn today.

Apr 1, 2009, 6:37:00 PM  

That was funny.

But you could see it coming from a mile away.


ATH was awful with Woody hosting.

TJX said...
Apr 1, 2009, 7:03:00 PM  

Woody Paige hosted ATH today????

Must find video of hilarity.....

Justin F. said...
Apr 1, 2009, 7:13:00 PM  

I actually fell for PTI's joke last year. Not as much this year. ATH with Woody was hilarious!!!

Jimmy Delach said...
Apr 1, 2009, 7:53:00 PM  

I enjoyed Woody on ATH because I don't take that show seriously. 0%. Oh, plus I hate it.

Anonymous said...
Apr 1, 2009, 9:09:00 PM  

Last year's video is pulled. I fell for it bad last year, but I guess because I was hoping so much that it was true. I knew they would try something again this year. What I want to know is, if espn is tipping you off about things to post, why do they get youtube to yank old videos like last year's prank?

pete said...
Apr 2, 2009, 9:11:00 AM  

What does it tell you how much a slimeball Pitino is that this was at all believable?

I fell for it because I wouldn't have been at all surprised.

The Hey said...
Apr 2, 2009, 9:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment