A Look At Steve Nash's "Superbadge"

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ladies and Gentleman, I give you the full five minute version of "Superbadge", starring Shaquille O'Neal as "Thaddeus Thundercastle" and Alondo Tucker as "Billy Ray Badger"! (I apologize for the quality, but for some reason NBA.com doesn't let you embed videos. Click here for a better quality version)



Now that my friends is some good acting! I guess since the Suns are out of the Playoffs they have time to make movies, but if they all turn out like this, then losing out on the postseason was all worth it.

Posted by Awful Announcing at 1:51 PM

2 Comments:

(crossing fingers) Please do one of these starring Charles Barkley...

GMoney said...
Apr 23, 2009, 4:10:00 PM  

Shaq has his championships so now it's time to just have fun?.... I can live with that.

FightingPike said...
Apr 23, 2009, 4:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment