Hawks Announcer Would Like You To Know That Dwyane Wade Is Famous

Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's rare that I go with straight audio on the site, but this clip is so hilarious that I had to share it. Larry Brown Sports came across the audio from last night's Heat-Hawks game, and you just have to listen to Hawks' announcer, Steve Holman go off on Dwyane Wade.



My personal favorite was obviously the, “You can’t foul me when I go to the basket, I’m Dwyane Wade. I do commercials," one. However, using the word thuggery in a sentence is always a plus as well. Too funny.

Hawks Announcer Makes Fun of Dwyane Wade, Goes Berserk on Miami Heat (Larry Brown Sports)

Posted by Awful Announcing at 10:14 AM

6 Comments:

Horrible. A weak attempt at being Johnny Most.

Sudi said...
Apr 30, 2009, 10:49:00 AM  

At least he wasn't trying to be like Donnie Most.

/I would have referenced the Wade/wheelchair situation

GMoney said...
Apr 30, 2009, 10:54:00 AM  

the NBA playoffs. where amazing happens.

JR Suicide said...
Apr 30, 2009, 12:13:00 PM  

"Dwyane Wade tried to HURT Moe Williams!"

Hank said...
Apr 30, 2009, 12:24:00 PM  

I have the NBA Audio Pass and I always like listening to Hawks broadcasts because Holman truly is a hilarious guy. The Heat are in trouble now, but Josh Smith showed bad form for the Hawks with that stupid trick dunk attempt.

Brad James said...
Apr 30, 2009, 1:27:00 PM  

Definitely post-worthy, AA.

This is the kind of commentary I WANT from my local guys. Thankfully, Heinsohn delivers . So to does Holman, apparently. Good stuff!

Monty said...
Apr 30, 2009, 5:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment