Stu Scott Gives Us The Important Facts About T.O.

Thursday, March 05, 2009


Crazy night last night. I was supposed to go "On the DL", but for some reason my power went out (so Dan and Nick just made fun of me for an hour). When it came back on, ESPN was magically the last channel I was on, and out of nowhere, it popped up. The Cowboys release Terrell Owens.

My first reaction was shock, because I really didn't think they'd do it, but my second feeling was that of relief. Relief that Ed Werder can finally do his job again! Here is the clip from ESPN last night, and listen closely as Stuart Scott gives you the important details of Owens' career....



"He was just MVP of the Celebrity All-Star Game, for the second year in a row."- Stuart Scott

Ummm okay? Thanks for that bit of nonsense, Stu. I love the look on Neil Everett's face at the time. Too funny. Oh and I fully expect T.O. to be a Redskin by the end of the week. Good times!

7 Comments:

.........

.......expect him to be a Washington Wizard then?

Anonymous said...
Mar 5, 2009, 10:46:00 AM  

man....as a Redskins fan I hope they don't sign him but its Daniel Snyder running the team so they probably will ;(

Mark B said...
Mar 5, 2009, 10:48:00 AM  

AA, I have that same horrible feeling that Owens and Snyder will join forces. I think I'm going to be sick.

GMoney said...
Mar 5, 2009, 10:48:00 AM  

i wasn't sure...because it was Michael Smith...so was SI, they didn't post it til about half an hour later...when it's an ESPN report, i guess you have to fact check...i went to sleep hoping that Jerry Jones didn't release Owens just so it would blow up in ESPN's face...damn

questionmark said...
Mar 5, 2009, 12:21:00 PM  

Notice how Jerry waited for Manny to sign and the A-Roids talk to blow over before doing it so he could be the center of attention.

But A-fraud says, "Ha! Take that, jackass!"

Bazooka Jones said...
Mar 5, 2009, 12:41:00 PM  

This news is almost as worthless as hearing the Dice Clay is on tv again.

E Buzz said...
Mar 5, 2009, 2:26:00 PM  

I think Danny Boy's spending spree on Haynesworth and Hall would keep them from signing T Schmo. At least it was done in a year with a cap, not next year without a cap.

Signing T Schmo would be pretty close to the final nail in the coffin of my Skins fandom.

If you havent seen this (I dont recall AA linking to this) its SFW:

http://misterirrelevant.com/index.php/2009/02/27/get-your-offseason-champ-skins-shirt/

Anonymous said...
Mar 5, 2009, 7:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment