Flores And McKendry Share An Awkward Moment Involving The Playboy Mansion

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Robert Flores is quickly becoming one of my favorite Sports Center anchors (well during the day at least), and today's awkward exchange with Chris McKendry gave him even a few more brownie points. Flores was transitioning from an NL West story, to an item about Andrew Bynum missing a game and attending a party at the Playboy Mansion, when Flores went for a high five in regards to the Bunny Haven. Of course McKendry looked at him like he was crazy....


Awkwaaaard, yet too funny. Oh and it looks like the rehab is going well for young Bynum as well. Just look at the weight his damaged knee can support these days....


Bynum's knee survives Playboy Mansion workout (Sports Illustrated)

6 Comments:

WOW! Just fun all around. I guess I am going to have to watch SportsCenter during the day now.

49er16 said...
Mar 31, 2009, 4:49:00 PM  

That was flat-out hilarious.

Ryan Drescher said...
Mar 31, 2009, 6:30:00 PM  

That looked contrived and set up like most "gags" on Sportscenter...weak

questionmark said...
Mar 31, 2009, 6:35:00 PM  

Hi just for fun nice on Sportscenter

I think you can just go through my site You can useful it try once
sports betting.com

Unknown said...
Apr 1, 2009, 5:54:00 AM  

Yeah, that looked 100% scripted. I was expecting some uncomfortable moments based on what was written about this. Looked like pretty much anything else on Sportscenter.

Andrew Stack said...
Apr 1, 2009, 3:45:00 PM  

why does Andrew Bynum look like Tracey Morgan? I mean is it just me or what? but I would have sworn that was old Tracey "Jordan" Mr. "Who dat ninja" himself in the flesh....

Unknown said...
Apr 1, 2009, 4:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment