What Do You Think John Madden Smells Like?

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I usually think that most Late Night talk show gimmicks are pretty lame (especially if it's on Leno), but this one was rather hilarious. David Letterman sent Biff Henderson to the Super Bowl, and decided to have the show's stage manager ask people what John Madden smelled like in the morning. But it didn't stop there! Look for a cameo from everyone's favorite announcer, Marv Albert!!!



Good times, and Jesse Jackson's "saltines and garlic" line, is still cracking me up. I would have liked to have gotten an answer to the question from LL, but you can't get everything you want.

Posted by Awful Announcing at 11:00 AM

2 Comments:

I'm thinking that he smells like a combo of ass and 5 dollar foot longs.

GMoney said...
Feb 3, 2009, 11:21:00 AM  

I think he smells like Brett Favre and penetration.

Justin F. said...
Feb 3, 2009, 12:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment