Jeannine And Billy: Round Three

Tuesday, February 17, 2009


Ding! You knew ESPN wouldn't be letting Jeannine Edwards slide by having her interview Vandy Coach, Kevin Stallings. No, of course not. Wait...what? That's exactly what happened? Oh....well then....crap....



I haven't been this disappointed since "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"! There's no way I would have been watching a crappy, 30-30 SEC game, if I knew this was going to happen!!! Actually wait....yes I would have. Well played, ESPN....well played.

3 Comments:

Nothing could ever be worse than the new Indy movie.

Guarav, your site sucks.

GMoney said...
Feb 18, 2009, 10:52:00 AM  

Damn, I saw the title and got excited, thinking we really did have a Round 3...

Justin F. said...
Feb 18, 2009, 11:16:00 AM  

The Tennessean's game story mentioned Edwards declined to interview Gillispie, saying "I cut my losses."

Feb 18, 2009, 11:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment