Could Hannah Storm Be Passing Erin Andrews As ESPN's Media Darling

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Everyone has been looking far and wide for someone other than Erin Andrews that will draw page view to their website, and the only person that has come close in recent years is Hannah Storm. About three or four times a week, I get a "did you see what Storm was wearing this morning?!" email, and now someone has taken the time to compile an extensive collection of her wardrobe choices on Flickr. Here are a few of my personal favorites....


Snazzy huh? I like to call that last one "The Aniston from Friends" look. Sure there is a following for Fox's Charissa Thompson, but you know you've hit the big time when someone starts keeping a day by day screenshot account of your outfits. I'm sort of over the "hot female reporter" thing, but anything that will bump Erin Andrews news off Sports Blogs, is all right in my book. And yes, I know I'm a huge part of that EA problem, but dammit....I'm trying to change!

Notasportsblog's Photostream (Flickr)
Hannah Storm’s Extensive Wardrobe Collection is Burning Up the Internet (The Big Lead)

10 Comments:

The 2nd one is my favorite not really because of Storm.....but the look of Josh Elliott's face.

TJX said...
Feb 26, 2009, 11:49:00 AM  

I think Selena Roberts of SI has brilliant fashion sense, but she would be much more attractive if she raised her hairline, it's too long. Cindy Brunson is too manley for me, she looks better when her hair has grown out.

Feb 26, 2009, 1:16:00 PM  

Need more Pam Ward

GMoney said...
Feb 26, 2009, 1:32:00 PM  

Cindy Brunson is too manley for me

Steve Berthiaume disagrees.

Feb 26, 2009, 1:52:00 PM  

I give you Latin Erin Andrews.

Al Micro said...
Feb 26, 2009, 2:33:00 PM  

You like that chick more than Adriana Monsalve, Al?

but anything that will bump Erin Andrews news off Sports Blogs, is all right in my book

This won't help.

Feb 26, 2009, 2:41:00 PM  

I admit, I'm digging her.

testing thing said...
Feb 26, 2009, 7:17:00 PM  

Hannah is 46, and is looking better with age.

thermal54 said...
Feb 27, 2009, 1:47:00 PM  

Volvo is right. Cindy looks like an Amazon who should shave. But I agree Hannah at 46 is still a hottie.

Chris Casey said...
Mar 1, 2009, 8:18:00 PM  
Anonymous said...
Feb 23, 2010, 11:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment