Blogger Gets ESPN Tattoo (Spoiler Alert: It's Lil Wayne)

Friday, February 20, 2009


So the man that won four Grammys, and who moonlights as a blogger for ESPN the Mag, recently decided that he needed to prove he actually worked for the "Leader". How could Lil Wayne pull that off without carrying a cache of his columns around? I know! Let your millionth tattoo be an ESPN one!!!

From ESPN the Mag via SbB....

I’ve been telling people, “Man I got a blog on ESPN,” and they go, “Yeah, boy, but you’re latest song is crazy!” and I’m like, “I know, but did you see my blog?” I am so excited to have this opportunity. You don’t understand. I got ESPN tattooed on my arm. I’ve had it for at least three months now, so that should show you how seriously I’m gonna take this. I know some people out there don’t think it’s really me, but you have to prove a lot of things when you’re an entertainer, so I’m used to it.


Wow. That's dedication right there. Hopefully ESPN doesn't drop him like an ex-Girlfriend, and he has to get it lasered off, or even worse....have the artist change it to another network's logo when he gets picked up as a free agent. Sort of like Andre Rison's Falcons tattoo.

Now-Bristol Blogger Lil Wayne Gets ESPN Tattoo (Sports by Brooks)

4 Comments:

Yep, this genius spent money on that.

GMoney said...
Feb 20, 2009, 10:49:00 AM  

That is not as bad as those parents that named their kid ESPN.

49er16 said...
Feb 20, 2009, 1:05:00 PM  

I don't wanna know where Dana Jacobsen's ESPN tattoo is.

Feb 20, 2009, 1:28:00 PM  

Umm, this is like 6 month old news.

rondoman said...
Feb 20, 2009, 3:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment