Yep, Mike Tyson Is Still Crazy

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Very odd video found over at Sports Crackle Pop this afternoon, and I really don't have words to describe it. Mike Tyson is at the Sundance Film Festival promoting a self-titled documentary, and during a speech he decided to use the perfect language to describe how he feels about the movie....



"I'm afraid of how much pussy, and how much money I'm going to get, and it's going to lead to a lot of problems. That really bothers me a lot. It sounds funny, but it's really detrimental to me."- Mike Tyson

What in the hell? His insanity knows no bounds, but I'm glad he's back in our world.

Tyson: I’m afraid of the money and the pu**y (Sports Crackle Pop)

3 Comments:

What kind of a person would sleep with that lunatic?

GMoney said...
Jan 20, 2009, 4:12:00 PM  

I can totally understand why he said that... because he's going to get ZERO pussy and ZERO money out of this...

Rex Banner said...
Jan 20, 2009, 4:27:00 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan 20, 2009, 4:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment