Forget Reality TV, The Playmaker Is Ready For The Big Time!

Thursday, January 29, 2009


There's been a lot of talk about Cowboy-based reality talk shows as of late, but this Michael Irvin appearance got lost in the midst. The Playmaker was a guest star on the USA show Burn Notice, and all-in-all, he wasn't half bad. Sure he played a Football Coach, and got beat up, but still good....



The guy does have a certain charm about him, I'll admit that. And to all of you who told me that Burn Notice was a great show, and I scoffed at, I apologize. Great show and good to see Irvin making something of his post-ESPN career.

1 Comments:

I didn't even notice that was Michael Irvin until later in the episode...

That's a good sign of good acting... paying attention to the character and not the actor...

And yes... this show kicks a**

LeeZy said...
Jan 30, 2009, 11:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment