Even Conan Hates The FOX Sports Robot

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I just about lost it over the weekend when a friend said that she thought the FOX Robot (Cletus) was cute, so it was great to see last night that I wasn't the only one who can't stand the thing. Conan O'Brien had a little skit in which the FOX Robot not only suggestively dances in front of Pam Oliver, but also shoots itself in the head. Enjoy!



We could only hope for such a thing to go down this weekend during the NFC Championship Game. I personally would rather Tony Siragusa sit on the thing, and crush it, but I'll take what I can get.

Posted by Awful Announcing at 11:18 AM

8 Comments:

When me and my buddies are stoned watching the games...the robot amuses us to no end.

Anonymous said...
Jan 14, 2009, 11:56:00 AM  

I'll admit that my baby niece likes it. Is that the demographic you want, FOX?

Brad James said...
Jan 14, 2009, 1:09:00 PM  

Maybe Preparation H Raymond will rid us of this metal abortion.

GMoney said...
Jan 14, 2009, 1:30:00 PM  

I miss those NHL robots fox had that turned each other into pucks when each team scored. I mean sure I was 7, but I bet even today they would be better than that stupid thing

Frigidevil said...
Jan 14, 2009, 4:39:00 PM  

one can only hope those idiots at the network who think a dancing robot is entertainment or needed will find their way to the unemployment line a.s.a.p. Generally grown men and early teens watch the games, not the power ranger set! As for the shit for brains who get stoned and are amused....well enough said!

Anonymous said...
Jan 15, 2009, 5:16:00 AM  

C'mon, the Fox robot is a cool innovation...FOR ME TO POOP ON!

Anonymous said...
Jan 15, 2009, 9:58:00 AM  

Rumor has it the robot took growth hormone and is currently under investigation

Anonymous said...
Jan 23, 2009, 3:32:00 PM  

You would have to be stoned to find Cletus amusing.Annoying is more like it! No relation to sports whatsoever. Lose the "Transformer" wanna be Fox!Take a "text" poll and see what feedback you get.

CJ said...
Jan 16, 2010, 6:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment