Aussie Open Full Off People Getting Nailed In The Face With Tennis Balls

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Having attended the U.S. Open for the first time last year, I'm much more into Tennis than I used to be, but the Australian Open is on pretty darn late so I haven't really been watching. Today, two videos surface of people getting struck in the face and since there's nothing else exciting going on today, I thought I'd share them with you!

Up first is Marat Safin pinging the net judge, and apologizing with a nice smooch on the cheek....



Aww! How thoughtful. Now as sweet as that was, it's not nearly as sweet as this clip of a ball boy getting blasted by Juan Martin Del Potro!!! Via Simon on Sports....



Do me a favor and just hit replay about five more times on that one. I promise it will make your day.

Do You Get An Auto Win For Drilling the Ball Boy? (Simon on Sports)

Posted by Awful Announcing at 2:27 PM

3 Comments:

If tennis wants to actually get some fans back, they should focus more on people getting hit in the face and less on 1000 mph serves that can't be returned.

GMoney said...
Jan 21, 2009, 4:16:00 PM  

Hilarious! I took your advice AA and watched it several times and each time I did a spit-take and laughed out loud.

Justin F. said...
Jan 21, 2009, 5:51:00 PM  

Oooh! Ha-hooo-ha-hooo.

Unknown said...
Jan 21, 2009, 6:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment