Baseball Tonight's "Hot Stove" Four Day Broadcast In Just Five Minutes

Friday, December 12, 2008

I was checking out the end of Baseball Tonight last night and they decided to run a recap of the entire week of the show. Since I didn't watch it much, and I knew many of you hadn't either, I pressed record. Not only do you get a recap of all the trades and rumors, but you also get John Kruk slapping Karl Ravech on the ass!



I'm sorry, but the jokes about the Krukster's hair never get old. It looks like Bear Grylls stitched together some grass and moss for a shelter, but it ended up on Kruk's head. Good times, and see how much better Baseball Tonight is ESPN, when you don't have 8,000 on the set? Just Ravech, an analyst and a few writers/reporters, and you're good.

3 Comments:

I bet that Ravech and Kruk know a thing or two about threesomes.

GMoney said...
Dec 12, 2008, 11:29:00 AM  

Kruk and Ravech do a show together and you pick on Kruk's hair?!?!

At least Kruk's isn't sheared off another animal and then taped to the top of his head!

Anonymous said...
Dec 12, 2008, 2:36:00 PM  

Kruk getting excited: hilarity.

JFreak said...
Dec 12, 2008, 8:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment