So You're A Doctor, What's That All About?

Friday, November 07, 2008

It's been a few weeks since we've had a Doctor Lou sighting on this here website, but when ESPN makes Mark Wahlberg one of the callers, you know I'm going to post it. Here's Lou giving advice to Mark and others this week....



I seriously might start using Lou's thought of the week as motivation on this blog. It's so poignant and also so inspiring. So prepare for two times as much usage of the word "seemingly". Oh and say hello to your mother for me, okay?

8 Comments:

Did he congratulate BC for a win 15 years ago?

Tom Felice said...
Nov 7, 2008, 10:46:00 AM  

Where did Lou get his medical credentials anyway?

GMoney said...
Nov 7, 2008, 11:50:00 AM  

"90% of people don't care about your problems and the other 10% are glad you got 'em."

I like it.

JFreak said...
Nov 7, 2008, 12:05:00 PM  

I actually kind of like his kind of motivation

Anonymous said...
Nov 7, 2008, 1:18:00 PM  

I just got a headache trying to figure out how that story applied to Marky Mark's question...

I don't know, though, it could just be the hangover.

Anonymous said...
Nov 7, 2008, 1:19:00 PM  

Watching the "Encore" of the Caps's huge win last night against the Canes, and Beninati and Laughlin started the 3rd period out nicely talking about a multiple answer trivia question...

Laughlin: "I got 3/5, that's a C, right?"
Beninati: "No, that's a 60%... That's an F."
Laughlin: "In Canada it's a C."

There are so many things wrong going on there.

Anonymous said...
Nov 7, 2008, 1:25:00 PM  

I watched the NFL Network Thursday and my Broncos' win over the Browns. Do you know why the NFL's better than D-1? Here's a hint it begins "Play" and ends "off."

Brad James said...
Nov 7, 2008, 1:31:00 PM  

Did AA go home early today?

GMoney said...
Nov 7, 2008, 4:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment