Sunday, November 02, 2008
- Arizona is absolutely destroying the St. Louis secondary, as Kurt Warner apparently sold his soul to somebody to get this much of a lease on his NFL career. Either that or God hates Matt Leinart.
- For some reason, Matt Schaub is out for the Texans and Sage Rosenfels is back there, which is never good. Vikings up 14, and my fantasy team just got screwed.
- Titans up by 3 in a tight one with the Packers.
- SEXY REXY IS BACK. Kyle Orton went out with a bad-looking injury, but the feast-or-famine nature of the Chicago offense has returned, never mind the fact that their defense is bad enough now to give up 23 points to the Lions.
- Tyler Thigpen is outplaying Jeff Garcia this week, although Garcia has the Bucs within 5 in KC. 24-19, Chiefs.
- The old Browns and the new Browns are all tied up at 27.
- Guess that fight in Cincy has inspired the Jags, as they're within 8 points of the Bengals now, also looking for their first win. Indictment of Jack Del Rio: he's let Ryan Fitzgerald throw two TDs against his defense.
- Turnover and bumble-fest up in Buffalo between the Bills and the Jets. New York's lead is now 6 after a Buffalo pick six on Favraro's 300th INT of his career.
Dallas @ NY Giants - Joe Buck, Troy Aikman
Philadelphia @ Seattle - Dick Stockton, Brian Baldinger
Atlanta @ Oakland - Matt Vasgersian, J.C. Pearson
Miami @ Denver - Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf