A Behind The Scenes Look At NCAA '09 With Brad Nessler, Dickie V And Erin Andrews!

Friday, November 14, 2008

The good people at EA Sports decided to forward me a behind the scenes clip of how the announcers are brought into the mix. While I normally try to stay away from pimping products, EA actually directly thought of the readers and relevance of the clip before sending it along. I check it out, and it's certainly worth a look. If not for the technical aspects and voice overs, but at least for Erin Andrews. Enjoy!



Good stuff and now onto that announcement I mentioned earlier. EA has actually decided to sponsor the "Create A Caption" contest all of next week! The winner each day, as chosen by me, will receive a copy of the game which comes out next Tuesday. I will have copies on both XBOX and PS3, so hopefully you'll get the one that works for you.

I'm out for the rest of the day, but S2N will be by tomorrow for the PWCs. Have a good one, and be sure to get your funneh ready for next week!

10 Comments:

When I first read "EA has actually decided to sponsor the Create a Caption contest all of next week." I thought AA was talking about Erin Andrews for a second...

dwhit said...
Nov 14, 2008, 3:20:00 PM  

If only I had an XBox or PS3.....so I'll sit this one out.


EA Sports always does college b-ball well, so this one looks good.

TJX said...
Nov 14, 2008, 3:25:00 PM  

"EA Sports always does college b-ball well, so this one looks good."

I respectfully disagree. The game play looks awful once again. They need to reincarnate the Coach K, Sega version of the franchise.

A cool clip nonetheless though. Bonus points for the fact that it saved me $69.

Anonymous said...
Nov 14, 2008, 4:01:00 PM  

what a load of crap

Anonymous said...
Nov 14, 2008, 6:31:00 PM  

"I thought AA was talking about Erin Andrews for a second."

Me too. The game looks good, I'll be practicing my jokes...

Justin F. said...
Nov 15, 2008, 12:11:00 AM  

Yeah, College Hoops 2k was a great game, pretty sad that a new version isn't coming out. 2k is the clear basketball leader, NBA and college.

Sudi said...
Nov 15, 2008, 1:44:00 AM  

Hey where's the college football announcing schedule this week? Id rather read about that then just another plug for ESPN! Seriously, that's one of your best features, it's a great viewing guide even if you don't care whos announcing.

Anonymous said...
Nov 15, 2008, 9:25:00 AM  

Anybody else find it odd that Nessler and Dickie V were wearing headsets during their recording sessions?

Anonymous said...
Nov 15, 2008, 10:04:00 AM  

No, it's not odd at all. Singers do it in the studio all the time. There's probably some background sound there to help set a scene.

Anonymous said...
Nov 15, 2008, 2:44:00 PM  

You know, reading the chronicles today, what if they had an EA game with her and Bentley calling the games and making no sense whatsoever? Like, if EA NCAA FB you choose to play Michigan-Purdue so you are stuck with them calling your game, bad comments and all?

Anonymous said...
Nov 16, 2008, 11:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment