Gus Johnson......RE-MIX!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's been a long time since Gus Johnson had something to get excited about in regards to the Knicks. While my Wizards were busy losing to the f'ing Nets on their opening night, the Knicks were busy running and dunking over the Heat. In the second quarter, Gus lets out a huge "Hell Yes!" after a put-back dunk from Wilson Chandler, and the good folks at Tirico Suave decided to remix it for us....



Amazing. Obviously it's drawn out a bit long, but if you're following along with the photos and the beat....it's pretty well done. In fact, it is now my new ringtone. Hell Yes!

Gus Johnson Has Been Holding This In For Seven Years (Tirico Suave)

7 Comments:

Going to be a looooong year in DC if the Wiz are already getting punked out by Yi and VC.

GMoney said...
Oct 30, 2008, 12:14:00 PM  

I was so pumped to flip through the channels and realize I had the Free Week of NBA League Pass. I got to listen to Steve Buckhantz AND Gus Johnson on the same night!

Sudi said...
Oct 30, 2008, 1:05:00 PM  

I plan to capitalize on NBA League Pass as long as it lasts. It's a marvelous idea. Also, props to nba.com for giving fans free radio coverage during the entire game while nfl.com only gives free audio to listeneres when the action's in the red zone.

Brad James said...
Oct 30, 2008, 1:28:00 PM  

i watched that game and i didn't even catch that..Walt Frazier got on my nerves...

Anonymous said...
Oct 30, 2008, 1:42:00 PM  

walt is the best....gus is the best....especially the pause he used when spike said i like dick when referring to dickau

Anonymous said...
Oct 30, 2008, 1:47:00 PM  

I'm surprised he hasn't gotten a lot of flack for saying hell. I'm not one who would give him the flack. I think it's great.

Pardon me as I bow down at the altar of GuJo.

HA HAAAAAAAAAA!

Anonymous said...
Oct 30, 2008, 2:47:00 PM  

walt frazier is the man! hes been about the only reason to watch a knick game for the past few years

Anonymous said...
Oct 30, 2008, 3:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment