Erin Andrews Hints At A Move To Entertainment

Friday, October 24, 2008


Erin Andrews spoke with Sports Business Daily today, and the sideline reporter talked about blogs, the relevance of sideline reporters and even her favorite websites. It's mostly the same standard responses you've heard from the Internet's most popular and boring interview subject, but she did have one reply that was different.

When asked about ESPN's a potential move to the entertainment side of things, she had this to say....

Q: Where do you see yourself in five years?

Andrews: I’m enjoying right now where I am on the sidelines. I like being part of the action. A lot of people bring up to me maybe entertainment, maybe studio and I’m never going to turn up my nose at any of that stuff but I think the one thing for me is I love being a part of the drama. Whether it’s on the field, court, if it’s a big injury that we have to follow and I’m at Ohio State’s hotel at 5am the day of the USC game, I love that stuff. I like the rush of it all. I love following stories and getting to know the players and them telling you the inside scoop. It’s really a good time for me. I love being a snoop, seeing what the coaches are saying or watching the trainers try to hide stuff from me that they’re bringing out for an injured player. It’s just really fun.
I can't say that I'm surprised. I mean when your two favorite sites are People.com and TMZ.com, AND you're an attractive female, your path is basically laid out in front of you. I could honestly see EA with Kevin Frazier on Entertainment Tonight within the next two years.

Catching Up With ESPN Sideline Reporter Erin Andrews (Sports Business Daily - $)
Will Erin Andrews Bolt ESPN To Cover Hollywood? (SbB)

11 Comments:

They're bringing back ESPN Hollywood?

Anonymous said...
Oct 24, 2008, 3:47:00 PM  

put her on GMA.

odessasteps said...
Oct 24, 2008, 3:52:00 PM  

Anywhere but E:60, EA.

GMoney said...
Oct 24, 2008, 4:04:00 PM  

Damn, hoping it was adult entertainment.

Anonymous said...
Oct 24, 2008, 4:50:00 PM  

In the sports world, she's pretty hot.

In the entertainment world, meh.

First thing to be fixed would be the nose.

Anonymous said...
Oct 24, 2008, 6:13:00 PM  

I agree with anon. I've said for a while that her looks were a little bit overrated. Somewhat attractive? Sure. Hot? Maybe in the sports world where her best competition is Stacy Dales.

Anonymous said...
Oct 25, 2008, 9:33:00 AM  

Erin Andrews the hottest and biggest star at ESPN???? Ever heard of Bonnie Bernstein, my personal favorite of anybody at the four letter network???? If there is anybody who combines stunning beauty with sports knowledge and preparation, it's easily Bonnie. Let "EA" go the Kevin Frasier route. I certainly wouldn't miss her.

Anonymous said...
Oct 25, 2008, 10:49:00 AM  

I'm with horny, hoping to see EA in Locker Room Sluts vol. VI.

dAndy ManCandy said...
Oct 25, 2008, 11:31:00 AM  

They wanted her on Dancing With the Stars and ESPN nixed it.

Anonymous said...
Oct 25, 2008, 7:13:00 PM  

'Cause ESPN stayed on the Michigan State coach as she was interviewing him after MSU beat U-M.

Anonymous said...
Oct 25, 2008, 7:26:00 PM  

ESPN has TWO NASCAR reporters who are every bit as pretty as EA.

Anonymous said...
Oct 26, 2008, 2:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment