Sports Center Steve Serenades Erin Andrews

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I have to admit that while some of these are insanely lame, they're still making me chuckle from time to time. Here's our good friend Steve singing a little diddy for Erin Andrews during last night's game....



I wonder if he wrote that down first and then thought, "Hey, what song would this work with? Oh I know...Werewolves in London!" Steve's been pretty entertaining to say the least but if you haven't enjoyed him, at least it's different than seeing the same thing over and over again.

Oh and just so you know, they're not even halfway done with these spots. There's over two hundred more to come.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 10:27 AM

3 Comments:

I saw Erin Andrews with a Chinese menu in her hand.

GMoney said...
Jul 31, 2008, 10:38:00 AM  

I hope they're paying him more the $9.50 an hour he makes as a PA.

Anonymous said...
Jul 31, 2008, 11:26:00 AM  

The part of these ads I don't like is the way they're throwing in current events into the ads to prove that they're live. "Hey, here's the current Cubs-Brewers' score! See we're really, really live!!"

Anonymous said...
Jul 31, 2008, 11:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment