Anna Rawson Just Made A New Fan

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A couple of other sites have highlighted LPGA golfer Anna Rawson's singledome and her hatred of Ohio State, but I'd like to look at another aspect of her interview with Oobgolf.

Not only does she meet the first two requirements mentioned above (three if you count breathing...hey yo!), but she also enjoys watching games at home for the commentary!
oob: For what it would mean to your career and everything else would you rather be on the SI swimsuit cover or win an LPGA event?

oob: USC football this season, how are they gonna look?
Rawson: They're going to be great, as always.

oob: Are you big time enough to get on the sidelines or are you up in the seats?
Rawson: No, I'm in the seats. I can't see anything on the sidelines because the guys are so big.

Actually my favorite spot to watch USC football is on the television because I love all the commentating. I'm real serious. I don't go there to socialize. I like to watch and I like to rewind and fast forward- you know all that stuff... TiVo. I'm really looking forward to the Buckeyes game and beating them.
I'm in love. Actually that's not even the case for me. I don't stay at home and watch games because I WANT to, but more because I HAVE to. Still we've got plenty of things to talk about Anna. You bring the dip and I'll bring my Brent Musburger jokes (lord knows if we're watching a USC game he'll be calling it). It'll be grand.

Anna Rawson Interview (Oobgolf)
Anna Rawson Is Single And Lonely (With Leather)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 4:24 PM

10 Comments:

"Actually my favorite spot to watch USC football is on the television because I love all the commentating"

If this means she can understand (let alone like) Petros Papadakis, she drops a percent. Can 1/1000 be a percent?

Anonymous said...
Jul 22, 2008, 5:28:00 PM  

And she'll be rooting against Ohio State...she's definitely a winner in my book.

GMoney said...
Jul 22, 2008, 5:53:00 PM  

Damn - I have a mustache :(

Anonymous said...
Jul 22, 2008, 6:12:00 PM  

I have got to start paying more attention to women's golf.

Anonymous said...
Jul 22, 2008, 6:36:00 PM  

"They're going to be great, as always."

Really? Always? I recall USC sucking about six or seven years ago. So no, not "as always..."

derby said...
Jul 22, 2008, 6:37:00 PM  

Natalie who? Gulbis definitely takes a back seat to Anna! Great picture ...and post.

Anonymous said...
Jul 22, 2008, 6:38:00 PM  

AA I think you are too fat for her

Anonymous said...
Jul 22, 2008, 7:24:00 PM  

Searching for some hate of OSU from her becuase I know alot of OSU/Bengals fans that are mad about Carsons words.

Anonymous said...
Jul 23, 2008, 12:57:00 AM  

Jesus, I'm an OSU fan and I'm in love. Anna, I'll let you talk down to me all night long.

Mez said...
Jul 23, 2008, 9:48:00 AM  

I think she means the national broadcasts because Barry Tompkins and Petros only do USC games when they're playing Idaho or Sacramento State. (just kidding about the Hornets, I can't recall the last time USC's played a Division I-AA team, they should be commended for that). In any case, I also enjoy the commentary, so if she wants to crash in front of my HDTV for a fall evening, that's all right with me. I hope she's a playoff proponent.

Anonymous said...
Jul 23, 2008, 12:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment