The 11pm Sports Center Has Fun With Giambi's 'Stache

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The 11pm Sports Center has been relatively tame as of late (I blame Stu Scott), but with Van Pelt and Neil Everett back together anything can happen. For example, spending the last ten minutes of the show in fake mustaches...



Good times. And Scott, I'm fully expecting you to grow one for real and sport that thing for at least a month. Oh and "Lip Fur" just makes me cringe for some reason....can we not use that term anymore?

5 Comments:

Again, how was Giambi not on the all-star team??? With that 'stache, he's one of the most popular players in the league!

GMoney said...
Jul 9, 2008, 11:44:00 AM  

SVP - "I was told during the break I look like 'Old Hoss Radbourn.'"

Funny, I would have went with the 'Empire Today' dude, myself.

Anonymous said...
Jul 9, 2008, 12:04:00 PM  

i remember my dad growing one like that when i was a kid in the 70s, he didn't look so cool with it though

Anonymous said...
Jul 9, 2008, 3:05:00 PM  

how come nobody knows how to say duchscherer

Anonymous said...
Jul 9, 2008, 4:00:00 PM  

Yeah, Giambi has the 7o' look going for him. I just hope it's not going to become a trend. The skit was pretty funny. Have you seen the "at home with Danica Patrick" talk show Video? Danica Patrick Spoof video. You tell me. Is she Hot or Not?

Anonymous said...
Jul 9, 2008, 7:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment