Brian Scalabrine Is Awesome

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I have no idea who the powers that be were that decided that we needed a Brian Scalabrine press conference, but I'm glad they decided to do it. He only got a few questions asked his way and finished with this one from a European reporter....



PEACE! I'm outta here. I mentioned last night that I almost bid on a "game used" Game One Scalabrine jersey, but it was $350. I'm giving that investment a second thought knowing that he'll be an MVP in thirty years.

One of These Days, Brian Scalabrine Will Be an NBA Finals MVP (Fanhouse)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 10:06 AM

4 Comments:

Scal says - Extrapolate over forty and whose da real Chosen One?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1lVaYcJ5bQ

If not for Scal, Pierce may have had to walk back to the locker room in game 1 - who knows what happens then. Scalabrini is the unsung MVP of the series, like the monkey who ate the poisoned dates in "Raiders of the Lost Ark".

Doneycat said...
Jun 18, 2008, 10:59:00 AM  

God I love that track.

Jun 18, 2008, 11:03:00 AM  

That is a pretty shitty thing to ask him, especially by a European. I thought he handled it well.

Anonymous said...
Jun 18, 2008, 2:19:00 PM  

Scalabrine 1 European reporter NIL

Anonymous said...
Jun 18, 2008, 7:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment