John Kruk Really Wants That Cake

Monday, May 19, 2008

So it was Steve Phillips Birthday yesterday and the guys were nice enough to buy the guy a cake and present it to him on set. Kruk made the mistake of passing the cake to Phillips to cut it, but he immediately wanted it back....



I love the tone in the Krukster's voice when Steve Phillips says he wants to see Kruk take a huge bite and he respond, "I'm going to if you ever give it to me." Get it in ya!

(Thanks to reader JH for the heads up)

3 Comments:

Reminds me of SNL's - "LAY OFF ME, I'M STARVING!"

LOL bless your soul AA. Thank you.

Tepid Epics said...
May 19, 2008, 3:55:00 PM  

Berman would have been all over it if said cake was a rum cake.

GMoney said...
May 19, 2008, 4:01:00 PM  

It was also Eric Young's b-day on the 18th.

You'd need a truck full of cake in that case.

Anonymous said...
May 19, 2008, 11:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment