It's Amazing How Quickly Money Will Make You Change Your Mind

Monday, May 12, 2008

Tirico Suave has a great video today of one of ESPN's newest employees Rick Reilly explaining what he thought about the network back in 2004 and it couldn't be more telling about Reilly's motives these days.....



The countdown is on for Reilly's debut at ESPN, and there hasn't been a debut I've dreaded more in my entire Sports' life. It's amazing how money solves most issues people seem to have, and how quickly their tune changes. Stupid sellouts (loved the Less Than Jake that accompanied that video btw).

Johnny Quest Thinks Rick Reilly Is A Sellout (Tirico Suave)

(Pssst! ESPN....it would take significantly less money than you gave Reilly to make me go away. Just email me a price. Thx Bai!)

5 Comments:

This blog blows. All it does is bash announcers.

Anonymous said...
May 12, 2008, 2:20:00 PM  

I agree.

May 12, 2008, 2:25:00 PM  

I've got a dollar, BP.

;-)

DCScrap said...
May 12, 2008, 2:37:00 PM  

Less Than Jake??? I'll take more Body By Jake.

GMoney said...
May 12, 2008, 4:01:00 PM  

But, you see, Riley is there to make it all right again. Douchebag.

Anonymous said...
May 12, 2008, 6:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment