Emmitt Smith Still Providing In The Offseason

Thursday, May 08, 2008


I'll say it. I'm really starting to miss Emmitt. The guy provides so much for the Internet and this site in particular and it's just not the same without him. That's why I had to pass along this quote from DallasCowboys.com via PFT....

Emmitt also had an opinion on Adam Jones, saying, "If he's not getting arrested I'm OK" with him. But the one refrain we seem to be getting from veteran players, and echoed out here by Emmitt was this: Adam Jones can have all the great influences or guidance in the world around him, "You can be with the guy and in his ear 24 hours a day, but at the end of the day you can't be there the whole time."
Ah yes. It's like he never left us at all. I wish you were with us 24-hours a day Emmitt.

At Long Last Some Tangible Evidence (DallasCowboys.com)
More Wisdom From Emmitt (PFT)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 1:19 PM

2 Comments:

Roses are read,
Violets are blue.

If he's not getting arrested
I'm OK

E Buzz said...
May 8, 2008, 1:58:00 PM  

Regarding Roger Clemens, Emmitt Smiff said, "If he's not plowing through a little girl, I'm OK, too."

When was the last time he was referred to as Adam Jones???

GMoney said...
May 8, 2008, 4:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment