Cup Stacking Needs A Spot On ESPN

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

As I sat down to enjoy a night of television last night (the worst night of the week btw) I was flipping around and I decided to check what was on ESPN during a night with no Baseball or Basketball for the network. What was on? F'ing Poker.

I'm so sick of Poker that I actually get mad when it's on television (especially tourneys from 2006). So I went looking through YouTube today for Sports that they could use to fill the time and came across Cup Staking. I know it's been on the "Leader" before, but given that ESPN missed out on this eventual National Champion, it's time to bring it back. Via Barstool Sports....



Sure the kid's highlights were on Sports Center, but come on.....this needs to alternate with Karate contests and Timbersports as the only Sports on ESPN2 outside of Basketball and Baseball. I would never change the channel.

Boston (kid) Wins World Sports Stacking Championships! (Barstool Sports)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 2:09 PM

5 Comments:

I'm pretty sure ESPN has had this "sport" for the last couple of years, now.

Willmott said...
May 7, 2008, 3:06:00 PM  

ESPN must be running out of Team USA Softball exhibitions to show on the Deuce if poker is back on.

May 7, 2008, 3:27:00 PM  

I like to think that Norm Chad gets a check for $1.25 for every time the WWL airs a poker program.

Doneycat said...
May 7, 2008, 3:51:00 PM  

Stihl Timbersports is bad ass. We need more Karen Corr!!!

GMoney said...
May 7, 2008, 4:00:00 PM  

Cup stacking = competitive autism

MDT said...
May 7, 2008, 4:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment