Charles Barkley Talks About His Big Ole' Booty

Monday, May 05, 2008

As funny as this clip is Charles Barkley actually makes a good bit of sense. Plus any sentence that Chuck beings with, "When I was in Physics class,"....I'm listening.



One of the best advice I ever got at Navy Basketball Camp came from David Robinson when I was about 10 years old. He told me that when someone is taller than you and they're getting rebounds over your back to just sit down. They'll flip over you and not try it again. Thanks to David Robinson I averaged .4 rebounds per game in High School.

Thanks Admiral!

3 Comments:

"I went to physics class probably 12 times in my 3 years at Auburn." - Chuck

A true scholar athlete. He took algebra in COLLEGE? Man, I took that when I was 14...

But I actually think Barkley makes a lot of sense most of the time, not just in this clip. Sure he jokes about himself and can be controversial, but I usually really like the way he thinks!

Jay said...
May 5, 2008, 9:57:00 PM  

"You remember that DAY?" Hee!

thermal54 said...
May 6, 2008, 9:29:00 AM  

He needs to talk about his struggles with Popeye Jones again. Those are such classic tales that almost always gets the normally reserved EJ laughing.

GMoney said...
May 6, 2008, 10:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment