The Apocalypse Is Upon Us, T.O. To Appear On Flava Flav's TV Show

Monday, May 12, 2008


Two of the people I couldn't stand more in this world at the moment (add Romo, Favre, and Bissinger and you have my starting five for the "I'm sick of hearing about you team") are going to by doing a scene together on the small screen. Yes, Terrell Owens is going to be on the "hit" show Under One Roof which "stars" none other than VH-1 staple Flava Flav. Via Starpulse....

T.O. will make his sitcom acting debut on the MyNetworkTV show ''Under One Roof'' as the long-lost brother of the show's star, Flavor Flav. Owens tries convincing Flav and sitcom sibling Kelly Perine that they're all brothers in hopes of getting them to invest in his Web site. ''I see dollar signs,'' Owens said in an interview with The Associated Press. ''I'm trying to kind of smooth my way into the family, but Flav is not buying it. It's a lot of funny dialogue. It was a good time.'' It might also be a first step toward a second career.

''If I'm going to really consider doing acting after football, this a great start to let me get my feet wet,'' Owens said. ''For an actor trying to become an A-lister, I think I'm on the bottom of the pile. I'm a D-lister.''
If I had any idea what that show or network was I'd record it, but I don't think I get either. Such a shame too. I wanted to witness this ground breaking acting duo live with the rest of the world. Also, is it really an "acting debut" if someone's been in a supposedly racist MNF promo (MSM's words, not mine) and was an extra nauseating movie Football movie with Al Pacino? Just curious.

Getcha popcorn ready.

T.O. To Make His Sitcom Acting Debut (Starpulse)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 1:29 PM

6 Comments:

If someone credible were to appear with Flav, I'd say, "Yes this is an apocalyptic sign". Not this, though.

Huck said...
May 12, 2008, 2:51:00 PM  

MyNetworkTV is usually whatever station was UPN or WB that isn't CW. You're in DC, right? You'd be looking for WDCA, then. (Yes, I am that geeky.)

Morgan Wick said...
May 12, 2008, 3:27:00 PM  

Don't forget that T.O. showed up in a Bang Bros. flick. 25 millions reasons to live...

GMoney said...
May 12, 2008, 4:03:00 PM  

umm why do you hate favre?

Anonymous said...
May 12, 2008, 8:29:00 PM  

Sorry..."couldn't stand"="sick of"

May 12, 2008, 8:31:00 PM  

Let's swallow a bottle of pills and go shopping.

Anonymous said...
May 12, 2008, 9:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment