The Wizards-Cavs Series Is Going To End Badly

Sunday, April 27, 2008

And I'm not talking about either team winning when I say that. The big "story" today regarding the ongoing feud between the Wizards-Cavs and Stevenson-Lebron is that Jay-Z recorded a song about Stevenson. The track was played at Love (a club in DC) and was intro'd by none other than Damon Jones who also had some choice words about Stevenson.

My first reaction was, what the hell are all these players doing at a club the night before a big game before a big Game 4? My second was who the hell cares? I think that second question was answered in the 2nd quarter of the game today......



Obviously you know I'm a Wizards fan, but I'm just sick of all this crap. Not only is hitting someone in the head like that a weak move, it's just pissing Lebron off. He goes quietly through a game and takes himself out of the offense. He doesn't try to get in the lane and your team goes up 7 or 8 points. It never fails. It happened in today's game and happened all throughout the Finals against the Spurs last year.

The Wizards are the only team that decides to piss him off and he goes ballistic. Immediately following that foul he hit a huge three, got fouled on another, and then threw down a ridiculous alley-oop.

The Wizards were down ten at the half, and as Stu Scott said at the half, Lebron James is like the Hulk. You won't like him when he's angry.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 2:02 PM

7 Comments:

If I hear Mike Tirico mention this rap war one more time I'm turning the sound off until the Cavs are eliminated, because I am sure he's gonna keep talking about it until that point...and maybe thereafter. I have no idea why this dissing/discussion of rap stars by NBA stars has become such a big deal. Do I care that Hubie Brown likes smooth jazz?

Sportsattitude said...
Apr 27, 2008, 3:12:00 PM  

Shouldn't Mike Brown have gotten a technical for coming onto the floor?

Taylor said...
Apr 27, 2008, 3:15:00 PM  

They report it like we haven't heard about it all damn month.

Apr 27, 2008, 3:15:00 PM  

Is it just me or does LeBron look realy, really weird without a headband on? The Wizards are absolutley trashing their image right now.

Anonymous said...
Apr 27, 2008, 4:23:00 PM  

I'm a Wizards fan but can't stand Deshawn Stevenson -he's the type of player that I hate

Mark B said...
Apr 27, 2008, 4:55:00 PM  

Taylor-

Coaches are allowed to come on the floor during any altercation to help seperate everyone. Players have to stay on the bench...

Anonymous said...
Apr 28, 2008, 12:22:00 AM  

Say what you want to about Tirico, but I loved it when he threw it to Hubie who had no idea what to say and just mentioned that he liked jazz. Good stuff.

GMoney said...
Apr 28, 2008, 10:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment