Mike Fratello Is Already Getting Sick Of The Bill Engvall Show Promos

Wednesday, April 23, 2008


I don't know if the Czar is feeling like the rest of us, or if he's actually calling out his partner in this instance, but he really wants to know if the Bill Engvall Show is actually "very funny".....



Awkward. Do you know why everyone says it's "very funny" on-air Czar? Because they're reading a PRO-MO.

Actually I take that back. While I'm pretty sure that Fratello has no idea that "Very Funny" is TBS' slogan for it's comedies, I'm with him....enough of Bill Engvall. I'd also be going crazy if I had to deal with Dick Stockton calling Al Horford, Tito all night long as well. So I'm sorry Czar....I take it all.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 10:16 PM

9 Comments:

Did you catch Reggie Miller screaming about "Triple Ojo" on the way to commercial followed by Marv asking "Are you all right?"

It was like Reggie Miller trying to be Gus Johnson, which is like the random guy in the karaoke bar trying to sing Bohemian Rhapsody.

Brave Sir Robin said...
Apr 23, 2008, 11:09:00 PM  

If The Bill Engvall Show has "TV's Funniest Family," there's your sign.

Anonymous said...
Apr 23, 2008, 11:19:00 PM  

Dick Stockton has a smidgen of trouble with names. Just ask former Cubs & current Mets player Angel "Pecan."

Apr 23, 2008, 11:23:00 PM  

At least it wasn't a Frank TV promo.

Anonymous said...
Apr 24, 2008, 1:18:00 AM  

"Stop laughing, it's not funny"

Jerry Seinfeld

Anonymous said...
Apr 24, 2008, 2:14:00 AM  

Wait a minute, I thought that Tyler Perry's House of Payne featured America's funniest family??? I need a ruling on this.

GMoney said...
Apr 24, 2008, 10:33:00 AM  

I think we need a House of Payne v the Bill Engvall show familyfued edition to settle it.

Survey says!......

Steve M said...
Apr 24, 2008, 11:14:00 AM  

I'm all for a Battle Royale between 'House of Payne' & 'The Bill Engvall Show'...on the undercard of the true grudge match, Todd McShay vs. Mel Kiper Jr.

Anonymous said...
Apr 24, 2008, 11:42:00 AM  

He'd never last through Frank TV during the MLB Playoffs.

Anonymous said...
Apr 24, 2008, 5:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment