Marv Albert Does The Soulja Boy

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Remember before when I said that the Soulja Boy had jumped the shark (yes I know JTS has JTS'd).....well I lied....



The TNT Graphics Department has completely lost it's collective mind after that showing. And yes, I laughed when the Q Loans Arena (worst. arena. name. ever.) played a snipet of SB after Deshawn missed a free throw. Per usual, Charles Barkley is right on. The Wizards are the officially the dumbest team "in history of civilization".

7 Comments:

I guarantee that Marv has Supermanned a ho.

twoeightnine said...
Apr 22, 2008, 2:20:00 AM  

its quicken loans arena not Q loans

the Q is its corporate nickname

Matt said...
Apr 22, 2008, 9:41:00 AM  

Yeah the Q isn't bad, you get used to it. The worst is now next door we have Progressive Field (formerly Jacobs Field, or just The Jake), which some people want to call the "P" or the "Prog". Just what Cleveland needs, another reason for other sports fans to make fun of us.

Mez said...
Apr 22, 2008, 10:07:00 AM  

DeShawn Stevenson is certifiably retarded. The Wizards suck. They suck worse than Soulja Boy.

GMoney said...
Apr 22, 2008, 10:33:00 AM  

I think I found a worse name than either of the Cleveland stadiums. Orlando's arena is called "Amway Arena". I couldn't beleive it when I was watching the game the other day. After you go to a game there, you have to get two other people to go to the next game.

Anonymous said...
Apr 22, 2008, 2:36:00 PM  

Sodomy. It's GOOD!!!

Jonesy said...
Apr 24, 2008, 12:51:00 AM  

Witness the digital synthesis of a new pedagogy: post-colonial irony.

HabitForming said...
May 1, 2008, 12:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment