Get Swept Up In Curling!

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I really have no idea why I'm posting this, but 1986 Curling commercials just make me smile....



I never knew the served wine at Hockey rinks but I guess you learn something new everyday. Also, does anyone know where I can pick up a sweater like the one that blonde dude is wearing? I need to look like an official curler when I try to pick up chicks on vacation.

(Okay....so this is more than just a tad old. Still fun though.)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 9:51 PM

7 Comments:

That's not a hockey rink...It's a dedicated curling facility...A great many curling clubs have their own buildings that include food and beverage service...

AA, check out a learn-to-curl evening at the Potomac Curling Club in Laurel...It is a fantastic game playable by all...

Anonymous said...
Apr 9, 2008, 11:04:00 PM  

I think I'm going to WH....it really looks like a blast.

Apr 9, 2008, 11:23:00 PM  

All curling aside, did anyone happen to catch Joe Morgan's comments that I have a feeling ESPN will apologize for.

He referred to Jose Reyes as coming from a culture that is more entertaining, and claiming african americans have more, flash I think he said, than other players...

We can only hope this is the first in a string of racist comments by Joe, leading to his firing.

Anonymous said...
Apr 9, 2008, 11:51:00 PM  

Yeah I've been searching for it Chase. Can't find it yet.

Apr 10, 2008, 12:04:00 AM  

I love that random shot of the baby at the end

Anonymous said...
Apr 10, 2008, 2:15:00 AM  

Awesome Y&T tune.

SWEEP

SWEEP!!!

HARD!!!

You guys without CBC are missing sometING.

E Buzz said...
Apr 10, 2008, 1:51:00 PM  

Nice Story.

http://lavabeat.net

Unknown said...
Apr 11, 2008, 4:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment