Carl Landry Will Not Accept Your Kisses, But He Will Lead You To Victory

Friday, April 25, 2008

There hasn't been a better defensive play to seal a game in these Playoffs, or in any Playoffs that I can remember, than this Carl Landry play against Deron Williams and the Jazz. The best part though is the kiss that Rafer Alston tries to give the Rockets' defender (1 minute in).....



"Yeah! Hell yeah!!! I just blocked a game winner and kept it inbounds!!!.....wait......no....what?! Stop that! Nooooooooo!!!!"

You so crazy Skip 2 My Lou! But I agree with you, if any play in the Playoffs warranted some man love during these Playoffs than that was it. No harm no foul.....(not that there'd be anything wrong with man love).

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 1:31 AM

4 Comments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1ob8mNDcNk

Anonymous said...
Apr 25, 2008, 2:02:00 AM  

Simmons will argue that the Bird to DJ play is one million times better than this. But he's an objective journalist.

GMoney said...
Apr 25, 2008, 10:52:00 AM  

I was hoping someone would talk about Landry's reaction. That was priceless.

Anonymous said...
Apr 25, 2008, 11:24:00 AM  

Looks like he was thinking "Part of me was like...damn I just made a huge play...but my ghetto side was like STOMP THIS MOTHERFUCKER OUT!"

Anonymous said...
Apr 25, 2008, 12:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment