Your Coverage Maps For Friday's Sweet Sixteen Games

Friday, March 28, 2008


So it looks like were a Country divided again folks. During the first window the East gets Davidson-Wisconsin and the West gets Texas-Stanford. The second window gets a little interesting as 60% of the Country gets Villanova-Kansas, but the entire Midwest gets Michigan State-Memphis.

I'm happy with my double shot of Gus in the Sweet Sixteen. It's been a long time coming.

Window #1
Window #2

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:05 AM

2 Comments:

It'd be nice if these maps had the state boundaries on them like the other ones did. I'm sitting so close to the boundary on both that I have no idea which games I'm getting (which, being in Big Ten country, is a little surprising - I figured I'd get Wisconsin and MSU for sure).

Anonymous said...
Mar 28, 2008, 12:57:00 PM  

I know what the "Constant" category means, but does anyone know the difference between the "Swing" and "Primary" categories?

Last night here in Atlanta, we were in the swing coverage for the UNC game. CBS switched us to the Xavier game at the beginning of the 2nd half, but then we abruptly switched went back to the UNC game about 15 minutes later and stayed with it until the very end. I'm guessing people complained to our affiliate, and the affiliate moved from the swing to constant feed.

Anonymous said...
Mar 28, 2008, 3:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment