Well Look Who Wants To Get Into Broadcasting

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The ever shy Anna Benson sat down with the Philly Weekly to talk about how things are going with her new team (well her husband, but you get the idea). The interview was pretty straight forward until they asked her about what she's going to do with her life.....

She’s working on recording an album, and is also considering writing books—“maybe just short Jenny McCarthy-type books.” She’s interested in journalism and television too. Modeling, it seems, has taken a back seat.

“I’m not saying I’m not ever going to do another [photo] shoot, but it’s not what I care to do right now. I’m more interested in sports announcing or television.”

It’s not clear which of these aspirations is most likely to pan out. Or if Anna is actually serious about any of them.
After seeing this ESPN immediately signed the attention whore to a seven figure deal*

The many sides of baseball wife Anna Benson (Philly Weekly via TBL)

(*- Didn't actually happen but it wouldn't surprise me if it did)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 3:39 PM

2 Comments:

I guarantee that she knows more about baseball than Gary Thorne and Steve Phillips combined.

GMoney said...
Mar 27, 2008, 4:02:00 PM  

As a Mets fan I think Anna Benson for running her mouth to get her mediocre hubby off my team and getting John Maine and El Duque in return.

Anonymous said...
Mar 28, 2008, 12:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment