Clark Kellogg Greatly Confuses Me

Monday, March 31, 2008

I know people refer to all of these things as "Clarkisms", but I just call them stupid. Here are a pair of clips via The Sporting Blog in which Kellogg not only calls Xavier's Drew Lavender "ippodish", but he says Danny Green has "the versatility of baking soda".....





"How versatile is baking soda?"- Greg Gumbel

Actually now that I rethink these two they actually make some sense. Baking soda is versatile as far as household products go and the I-Pod thing perfectly describes Lavender. My bad Clark.

Clark Kellogg Reinvents the English Language Daily (TSB)
All Your Questions About Clark Kellogg Answered (TSB)

7 Comments:

You're just jealous that Clark has never praised your "spurtability".

GMoney said...
Mar 31, 2008, 10:40:00 AM  

you can turn cocaine into crack with baking soda. i call that pretty versatile.

JR Suicide said...
Mar 31, 2008, 10:50:00 AM  

Actually that's a good point. If you think about it both comments make sense, but I don't like thinking early in the morning.

Mar 31, 2008, 11:00:00 AM  

You can use baking soda for baking, removing odors from your fridge, or combine it with vinegar to clean your drain/simulate a volcano. It's a veritable stat-sheet-stuffer supreme in your kitchen cabinet.

Anonymous said...
Mar 31, 2008, 11:02:00 AM  

When will you have your review of the new ESPNEWS ready AA?
I'm waiting for Directv to pick up the HD channel. But one thing that already annoys the hell out of me is that damn noise they play when ever a stat box/graphic is displayed. That thing is terrible and whoever thought it was a good idea is an ass.

joepadon said...
Mar 31, 2008, 11:25:00 AM  

Hey Joe,

I haven't gotten it in HD yet either but it looks good. I agree that the noise is damn annoying. Maybe once and awhile you can use it, but every damn graphic has that woosh.

Mar 31, 2008, 11:51:00 AM  

Is it just me or does he sound like he sits at home desperately trying to come up with these over the top 'look at me!' type comments?

As far as ESPNews HD, it's moronic. Way too much going on, the fonts are too small, etc. etc.

Unknown said...
Mar 31, 2008, 1:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment