Anybody Want To Take A Trip To Kinkos?

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Got this photo from reader JB via the guys at Storming The Floor, and I think it's time that we take a trip to Kinkos to make a few copies don't you (click for larger)? Here are the various media passes for the Tournament this year....



I love how ESPN gets their very own pass (they couldn't be lumped in with all media) and for some reason the term "Media Upper" makes me laugh. Anyone have photoshop handy?

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 10:58 AM

6 Comments:

Given that the credentials were for the Dayton game - which ESPN broadcast - they would have to have their own pass since they had eight zillion production people there.

I'm sure the pass says "CBS" instead for the games starting tomorrow.

Anonymous said...
Mar 19, 2008, 11:27:00 AM  

Ah yes...that makes sense.

Mar 19, 2008, 11:28:00 AM  

I see you also have your own press pass for your blog, AA.

Anonymous said...
Mar 19, 2008, 12:32:00 PM  

I took Media Uppers once. I was so excited, so excited, so.... so scared!

Eric (Extra P.) said...
Mar 19, 2008, 12:37:00 PM  

If it's anything like it was last year (and really, why wouldn't it be?), CBS will hsve their own passes.

It's ridiculous back there during tournament weekend. You know those Dasani/NCAA cups all of the teams use on the sideline? If you're drinking something on press row, you're required to have your beverage in one of those cups or - and I'm not making this up - they have the right to revoke your credential and remove you from the arena.

I can only imagine that happening to me and having the other person explain that I was no longer there because I had the wrong type of cup......

Willmott said...
Mar 19, 2008, 2:58:00 PM  

I like the way the Photo Compound pass gives you access to the catwalks.

Anonymous said...
Mar 19, 2008, 3:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment