So You're Telling Me That There's A Chance!

Thursday, February 14, 2008


Like what one in a hundred? According to 950AM in Philly and TBL everyone's favorite sideline reporter is dating, but nothing is "exclusive". Two radio guys from Philly called the "Fanatics" (original name) interviewed the lass on Tuesday and she was pretty open to all of their questions.

Erin Andrews Interview (950 AM)

Some of the highlights....

*“I’m sure the next hot blonde is going to walk in the door and take my job and I’m going to be too old.”
* A Michigan State student asked Andrews to leave the outgoing message on his cell phone
* David Wright is a “good friend”
* “I’m absolutely dating … but I’m not exclusively dating”
* "I'm looking for a guy that it's okay that I'm on the road."
* “I heard I was dating Tony Romo too, good for me!”
Well then. David Wright is out of the picture so that's good, but competing with a few million college kids isn't what I call good odds.

Erin Andrews … Possibly Down-to-Earth? (The Big Lead)
Erin Andrews Interview (Sports Radio 950)

12 Comments:

Great job finding this. I'm posting it to thefoulpole.com

Spartacus said...
Feb 14, 2008, 2:18:00 PM  

I remember her doing a weekly segment with 'Silvy & Carmen' on ESPN 1000 in Chicago last year. It was sheer comedy listening to Mark Silverman drool all over himself in a 10 miute interview.

Anonymous said...
Feb 14, 2008, 2:26:00 PM  

I bet she has nice headlamps.

Feb 14, 2008, 2:33:00 PM  

Silvy and Waddle have her on probably once a month on ESPN 1000 in Chicago at it is classic. Listening to Silvy drool over her is awesome. He got pissed at a friend who wouldn't go down with him to Carbondale for the Creighton SIU game a couple weeks ago because she had agreed to go to a bar with them on that weekend.

I would be pissed to then again.

And god do i want her.

Brett said...
Feb 14, 2008, 2:57:00 PM  

Is it wrong for me to rub one out under my desk at work? I'm so DANGEROUS!

Anonymous said...
Feb 14, 2008, 3:27:00 PM  

So is she on Match.com?

Anonymous said...
Feb 14, 2008, 3:42:00 PM  

I'm sure the guy that she is dating is happy with her announcement that they aren't exclusive. Happy Valentine's Day, Erin's not-really boyfriend!!!

GMoney said...
Feb 14, 2008, 3:51:00 PM  

@brett:

Thanks for the info. That's so hilarious and in character for that dude. I don't get a chance to listen to ESPN 1000 during the day (I can listen in the car & at home at night). Silvy needs some help.

@gmoney:
That dude's just happy to be in the rotation.

Anonymous said...
Feb 14, 2008, 4:02:00 PM  

erin, will you please accept my myspace friend request...it's the only way i can view your saucy pictures.

-dan

Anonymous said...
Feb 14, 2008, 5:03:00 PM  

What if Erin posted on AA under anon or some other blogger name? How sweet would that be!

Brett said...
Feb 14, 2008, 5:38:00 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
rhymeister said...
Feb 16, 2008, 7:15:00 PM  

No, Erin, being linked to Tony Romo is NOT good! Do you want to be blamed by the citizens of Texbutt and the other Cowgirls fans when Romo blows it next time, lol?!

rhymeister said...
Feb 16, 2008, 7:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment