Jimmy Dykes To Sing Duet With Vince Gill?

Tuesday, February 26, 2008


I looked around for information on this, and I couldn't find anything, but when it get mentions during both ESPN College Basketball games...it has to be true (natch). Apparently Jimmy Dykes is going to sing a duet with Vince Gill either tonight before his call of Tenn-Vandy or Saturday for his call of UNC-BC (both with Brad Nessler).

“I hear Vince Gill and Jimmy Dykes have a little duet going on.”- Jay Bilas (During Marquette-Villanova)
So umm....yeah. I don't know what to say really. I guess if you like Vince Gill and random analysts singing Country music then this is the event of the year for you! If not then I guess watch it for the trainwreck potential.

(P.S.- Vince Gill looks like an angel in that photo. I guess that's what I get when I look to Christian websites for my pics. Just beautiful a beautiful Country Angel in a marsh.)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 10:25 AM

2 Comments:

I thought I was drunk when they kept mentioning it (well, I was anyway), but this has to be a joke. Is a Wynonna/Holly Rowe duet in the near future?

Anonymous said...
Feb 26, 2008, 11:24:00 AM  

Well, there goes Jimmy Dykes' credibility. I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted.

GMoney said...
Feb 26, 2008, 4:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment