I Don't Care What That Hack Vince Gill Says, You're A Great Singer JD!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So the Jimmy Dykes duet with Vince Gill went down as planned last night, and I have to say I was pretty impressed. I'm not the hugest Country fan in the World but JD seems to know his way around the mic....



That boy can sang! Anytime you can sing about whiskey, rolling pins, and beating people up....I'm down. Look out American Idol!

Jimmy Dykes To Sing A Duet With Vince Gill? (Awful Announcing)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:33 PM

3 Comments:

Anything that gets Jimmy Dykes to keep him from talking about a defender "getting in someone's shorts" or "their jersey." I lost count after about 4 times he said that tonight.

Anonymous said...
Feb 26, 2008, 11:51:00 PM  

Ha...great point Anon. I remember 3 myself.

Feb 27, 2008, 12:05:00 AM  

I see that Vince Gill is on the Tony Stewart diet of eating nothing but phone books.

GMoney said...
Feb 27, 2008, 10:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment