Hey, A Dan Cortese Sighting!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008


If you're like me, and I'm sure you are, you've been wondering what happened to that dude that used to host MTV Sports? You know the guy that played for the UNC Football team, the one that was always on with Daisy Fuentes, and the one that played Elaine's cool boyfriend in Seinfeld.

Yes folks I have found Dan Cortese and he's hosting a gameshow sure to be on the airwaves for years to come. "My Dad Is Better Than Your Dad"!



Now that's a gameshow! I guess it's not all that bad...it's really just a glorified Double Dare (and it's not Duel). If the guy who once scored 67 points (I have no evidence to back this up) in a Rock and Jock B-Ball Jam is involved....I'm watching.

Let's take it back to 1991 ya'll! Come on swing it!!!



Wait...did Marky Mark just do half of that song naked? Umm okay. "We audi like last year!"

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 10:15 AM

4 Comments:

I remember him most for telling me that "Last Action Hero" was going to be the biggest movie of the summer in a Burger King ad.

WFY said...
Feb 26, 2008, 10:34:00 AM  

Ha great call WFY! He was on those ads for like two solid summers.

Feb 26, 2008, 10:48:00 AM  

Yo dude, step off.

GMoney said...
Feb 26, 2008, 10:49:00 AM  

I was fortunate to go to the same high school as Dan Cortese. Man, he's such a cool guy.

jar66su said...
Feb 26, 2008, 10:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment